Penelope (or Penny)
AND
Luna
Now how did I get so lucky as to acquire TWO new kitties this afternoon you might ask? Well, I was quite torn between two distinctly different personalities. One very sweet, "please maul me because I just love it" kind of cat, and one rather fiesty, silly cat that was cute and friendly too. My decision making skills just weren't kicking in like I needed them to. SHOCKINGLY, Chris agreed to let me take home both only because we could see that Clara was falling in love with the super sweet black kitty and it appeared completely happy to have Clara take claim to his personal space and carry it with her EVERYWHERE. It is officially Clara's kitty (at least that is how Chris is justifying it in his head). And boooooy, does she love this poor animal. Just see...
I am happy!

3 comments:
Absolutely adorable!! Clara looks so happy!
Steve just asked if you want our cat Lulu as well. We will have to come see them
Oh Emma will be so jealous. Jeron is crazy allergic or we would have to get Emma one. She loves kittens and cats. I am partial to Clara's kitty. It looks just like mine growing up.
Post a Comment