Friday, May 28, 2010

Zak


Zak with his best friend, James

So Zak has decided to stay living with us through highschool!! We all couldn't be happier. He has made some great friends, is getting 4.0 grades, and is just doing awesome all the way around. I honestly think this was the best decision for him at this time in his life.
So...Woods Cross, here we come! Zak is enrolled in some hard classes. He is on the path to having his Associates Degree by the time he graduates. He's wanting to go into the medical field, and I guess WX has some great internship opportunities. He's taking three summer classes right now to help clear up some scheduling space for college credits. Wow, ambitious!!!! And, sheesh! How odd that we officially have a high-schooler in our home! That must mean we are old.

2 comments:

Megs said...

You must be old. I can't believe how much Zak looks like Chris. WoW! That is awesome that he is so determined. I hope you guys can teach me how to get that with my kids.

High school!! Yikes that just scares me. I guess it is easier when your kid is determined.

Sims Family said...

Ha. I am laughing because I am so much older! :) Sounds fun, let me know how it is having a high schooler in the house! I hope people don't think you are his girlfriend when you go out. lol