Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3

Day 3

A picture with you and your friends:


Well, not a super flattering picture, but a picture none-the-less.

These are two of my very dearest friends. They are my go-to friends. I can count on either of these ladies for anything. They know absolutely everything about me. They have my back through thick and thin and everything inbetween. I love them very much. And truth be told, they are much better friends to me than I am to them. I can honestly say I do not deserve such amazing friends.


I cannot do a friendship post without including my other true loves. I don't talk to these ladies as much as I should (and the serious lack of friendship skills on my end are NO indicator how dear you are to me), but I consider them my soul sisters, no matter what the distance is between us. Love, love, love you girls!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Love you too:)

Kristi said...

Ah you almost made me cry! What would I do without weekly gossip sessions on the phone. And Mo Bettah-yum!! Thanks for being a listening ear and helping me to lighten up (a little:)