These pictures are all from Chris's phone camera, so they are not great quality, but you get the idea.
I title these next three pictures, "Creepy Paul".



Brandon Flowers was AMAZING!!!! The very best show of his we have been to yet. "Playing with Fire" was one of the highlights of my existance thus far.


Here we are outside the House of Blues after the concert.


We went to a late dinner after the show and who comes walking in but two members of the band. I got a picture with Jake. Had to save the battery on the camera in case Brandon decided to join them. He did not. I was sad.

And, yes, while it was raining here in Utah, I was laying out in 90+ degree weather poolside. It was HEAVEN. No kids to keep track of around the water. Hours of sunshine. No schedule, nowhere to be. Great music on my earphones. Totally hot guy laying next to me. Perfect afternoon.

Until next time...!

No comments:
Post a Comment