Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random Thoughts on this Wednesday



So I sent my application to Survivor and OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE PICK ME! Seriously, this show needs me and I need this show. I've loved it for so many years. What are the odds, but people, send good thoughts my way.
Could I REALLY leave my darling and perfect kiddos for 40 days? Well, I don't have to think of it unless someone actually contacts me from the TV Station. And again, what are the odds. But again...OHPLEASE, OHPLEASE, OH PLEASE PICK ME!



Hot Ginger water. I've been drinking it and it's good. My fingers have been all swollen and ginger rocks at being anti-inflamitory. So I drink it and I love it. Yet, every morning I wake up and my fingers are still all swollen. My wedding ring is living in the jewelry box for the time being. I would hate for it to cut off my circulation or something.



The never ending laundry and disgustingly dirty house. I want them both to JUST GO AWAY. I swear, it's a vicious cycle and I turn all crazy when I finally decide that I've had enough. I lash out at the kids for being so dirty and lazy (which is not mean, just factual). I am irritated at myself for letting my home get so...yuck.



Birthdays. I've STUNK at remembering birthdays. Or just following through on giving gifts. You do realize what a big effort it is to get to the blasted post office, right? Okay, not really, but for whatever reason I just can't manage. But, family and friends, this is going to be my year! I'm going to be that fabulous person who picks that fabulous thing and sends it on time. All this on a budget, so don't get too excited, but it's still a step in the positive.



Countdown to SUMMER! Every year about this time, I start this countdown in my mind. Really, it's what gets me through winter and the craziness of my life right now. I break it down into smaller spaces of time - as in, if I can just get through January, February, and March...THEN I only have April and May. Those months just fly by because they are delightfully Springy. THEN it's SUMMER TIME, Baby! Every morning of my life I think of my countdown. Sometimes I even pull out my calendar to visualize it better and to break it down according to what events I will be passing by. Oh, Summer, how I love thee.

No time for anything else!
Happy Wednesday. Short weeks are awesome! (there was no school on Monday)

3 comments:

KaycieQ said...

That would be so cool if you were on Survivor! I'd watch it. :)

Megs said...

I didn't even know you did a post. I was hoping to find out what was up with AZ. Now I am expecting a birthday present. Haha JK

Megs said...

PS we should try to do survivor together. I love that show. Haven't misses one. I rock it too.