Monday, July 21, 2008

Can't get enough of the cousins!



The Whiting Cousins are staying with us for the next week. The kids are thrilled to say the least. I will let you know how I'm doing in a few days :) Some of the kids will sleep at Carolyn's house and of course we will play there, so it shouldn't be too overwhelming. Although I will say I have no desire to leave the house. I have access to the 15 passenger van, and if I so desired, I COULD venture off to do fun and exciting things with the kids. But, I don't forsee that happening! We will have a blast here at home. Day one is going smoothly I am glad to report.

Before Camille left we did some fun things. Our family went to our ward Pioneer breakfast, then we went with the Whitings and Grandma to the Lagoon Park Trail. We made it to the pond and back in record time.


From there we hurried to Grandma Call's ward water party. There was a dunking machine that was the highlight for my older kids. The bishop was originally the only one getting dunked, but soon the kids took over. Jonah and Isabelle spent the entire two hours doing that.

Isabelle

Jonah going down

Eli giving it his best shot!

Clara, Lizzie, and Abram hogged the slip-n-slide. They were too cute for anyone to complain about it.

Clara and Lizzie

Abram loves Lizzie

Cousins...taking over the slip-n-slide!


Stinking cute kids!

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

How fun for you to have such a full house! Wait, you already did. Guess it's just fuller now :) What a blast for your kids to have their cousins stay for a whole week!

Em&Em said...

Fun! I bet your kids will have a blast with all those cousins.

Camille said...

We did have a fun day, didn't we? :)