Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just the Girls!

So I stole these pictures off my good friend's blog and am reposting them for all of you! Last night we went on a "Just-the-Girls" date for Joy's 30th birthday (holy cow old). We went out to eat at Cucina Tuscana, a VERY delicious restaurant. The owner of the restaurant took a picture with us and made us promise to send in a copy :) What a cute old man he was..he even gave us kisses on the cheek as we left.



These are my scrapbooking buddies who I meet with once a month and enjoy late night PG-13 conversations with. However, after midnight the talk usually spices up and things get loud and slightly inappropriate and we find ourselves giggling and getting all sorts of crazy. Megan and I pride ourselves in being the "black sheep" of the group. The only ones missing are my dear friend Melanie Arkoudas, who up and abandoned us for life in Montana, and Lisa Barkdull who was off vacationing. I love my Farmington Friends!!! It was great to have a girls night out!


Nicole, Brittany, Misty

Joy, Katie, Amy

Katie, Amy, Megan

The Girls

5 comments:

Erika said...

Girlfriends are totally the best. Don't get me wrong I love my hubby, but sometimes you just need a little QT with the girls. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Camille said...

How fun! You think 30 is old? I was just going to say that Joy sure is young! I'll be turning 34, you know. OK, yeah, I am old. I'm glad you got to have a night with the girls. And I'm glad you all got to have a photo with your old boyfriend there. Will he put the picture on the wall of his restaurant?

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Why did you have to post that???? Just to make me JEALOUS! Well it worked! I am glad that you had a great time, but I should have been there dangit!! I am sure you probably didn't miss me though, even though I missed you all terribly.

Megs said...

First Melanie is a brat...of course we missed her. That was so much fun. I love when we all get together. I miss hanging with you. We need to get together again soon.

Katie and the boys said...

That was fun wasn't it? It was a very relaxing night. We need to do it again soon.