I love it! Was Chris really asleep? How cute is Jonah! does it just make you smile to see his smile. It makes me smile...Who can we line him up with? Is Mara too young? Or is he already spoken for? I sooooo miss your family. I need a Call fix! I need to be made fun of by Chris and laugh until I pee.
2 comments:
I love it! Was Chris really asleep?
How cute is Jonah! does it just make you smile to see his smile. It makes me smile...Who can we line him up with? Is Mara too young? Or is he already spoken for? I sooooo miss your family. I need a Call fix! I need to be made fun of by Chris and laugh until I pee.
Johan looks so cute. I love his little smile. Oh how I wish they would grow slower...sometimes:)
Post a Comment