Monday, August 17, 2009

Look who's eight!



This was such a happy day for Jonah. He finally turned eight and was baptized by his dad. We had a great turn-out, lots of family and friends. I know that always makes things more special. Everything ran smoothly and the day was perfect. Great job, Jonah!


Mom, Dad, and Jonah

Dad and Jonah

In front of the picture of Christ...doesn't everyone have this picture?

Jonah with his little brothers and cousin Kate

Jonah and one of his best friends, Justin

5 comments:

Megs said...

I am so proud of your decision to get baptized. You will always be so happy with this decision. Sorry we missed it. We would have loved to be there.

Sims Family said...

Wow, they get old so fast! Congratulations Jonah, and mom and dad too! Great kids you have!

Lisa B. said...

How did that happen? Eight? I don't understand how all these kids keep getting older when I manage to stay 25.

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Congrats! Jonah! WE are so happy for you, and wish we could have been there. Come see us in Montana soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jonah has grown up so much. He is stinking tall too!