Sunday, August 2, 2009

PARK CITY

I have to lead this post with this picture just because it makes me smile EVERY time I see it. Isn't summer the greatest? Summer, family, vacations, laughter...


This has to be one of my favorite pictures EVER. The FOUR man tower!

When Casey returned home from his mission, we headed up to Park City for an over-nighter. We had an awesome condo, a bath-tub temperature pool, lots of family to play with, game-night, and an overall great time. Yes, my son left the trip with a staple in his head, but that didn't make the trip any less enjoyable. Getting away from home was just what the Call kids needed. Next year we all agreed to do it again, but this time for much longer. A tradition!


The trolley. Can you really visit Main St. without taking a ride?


Love this kiddo


Ice cream with Grandma


My favorite park city cow, and some stinking cute kids


Love




She was a brave little fish


Eli's head wound...here's his staple. A tiny wound, but boy did it bleed!

The dads took the kiddos home and the girls SHOPPED. A great time had by all. I thought I was pretty under control until I hit the awesome sales at Old Navy and Children's Place. Those are normally not my favorite stores, but dangit, I loved every single thing I got. The kids will be oh-so-stylish this year :)


Look at all those bags. Ridiculous!



Family is the best.

Baptism post coming soon...

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Sorry about the staple in the head, but I'd like a little more info. Do they just use a huge stapler or something more technical?

Sims Family said...

With all those kids, you HAVE to have a million bags. I love shopping up there, too. Ouch on the staple. Poor guy. Looks like you are all doing great!