Halloween!!! As always, Chris took the kiddos out to fill their buckets. And fill them they did! Half way through, though, Jonah came home because he had a plan: I could pass out candy while he played spooky music on the piano. That is my Jonah, no question! Caleb went with his friend, Eric and hit up most of the Bountiful mountainside. It was a great evening that ended with a Hallween show on TV and a fairly decent bedtime even!
Caleb had to have the dumbest costume out there, but he picked it. And wore it without embarrasment, so you can't really feel bad for him. Sure, he would have picked something else, but I refuse to buy costumes anymore, so Caleb had to resort to being clever.
A close-up of that big, cute bow on his head :)
Since we have no shortage of old dance costumes, Belle decided to be a doll. So cute!
Belle
This is like the fifth year in a row that this costume has been worn. Surely it should be retired, right? In fact, it is the second year in a row that JONAH has worn it. Next year we will encourage him to take Caleb's lead and use his imagination a bit. Although, maybe in a more masculine way than Caleb did.
Eli and Abram
Clara really was darling and happy, but for some reason she was very upset during pictures. I think maybe she had just woken up.
So sad to say goodbye to October!

2 comments:
DArlinG! I love the creativity! I miss your stinkin cute kids... And you of course!
I think they look great. I also think Caleb's costume is pretty awesome. Remind me one of these years to have my girls be a doll. That was darling. The boys were scary and Clara was adorable, tears and all.
Post a Comment