Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zak's Eagle

For crying out loud, what does it take to make a girl update her blog, right??! Well, I guess I just needed to take that extra three seconds out of my life and upload some new pictures.



So this is Zak's Eagle Court of Honor. It was awesome! His mom did a wonderful job putting everything together...we just got to show up and enjoy the program. He was able to share this day with one of his best friends in his mom's ward, who also received his Eagle the same night.

I am slowly coming to realize how much I love the scouting program for my boys. I really appreciate the amazing experiences they get to do as a group. They are learning survival skills and creating fun and manly memories with their friends. I am thankful for great leaders who do lots of planning so I don't have to do much on my end here at home :) I just send my boys on their way and help out when I need to.

Zak, we are proud of you!!! Great job on earning your Eagle and thanks for being such a fantastic example to all those younger brothers!





1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

Wow, way to go Zak! I can't believe how old he is! That is such an awesome accomplishment. I love the scouting program - it's so good for these boys.