Friday, September 17, 2010

Summer Recap PART 1 - Viva Las Vegas!

Isabelle had a National's dance competition at Loew's Lake Las Vegas in June, so I took the older kiddos on a quick road trip. We swam and ate and relaxed for three days. Isabelle's team, as always, rocked it at the competition. Great way to end the season.
These pictures are in a completely random order and I have no energy or brain capacity at 10:00pm to try to sort them out.


Isabelle and her best friend, Whitney before the Gala. Extra fancy and no parents allowed. They had so much fun dancing on stage and staying out late...BY THEMSELVES!

Isabelle didn't have much free time, but what she did have was mostly spent splashing around in the pool with all the cute girls.

Zak and Caleb are dorks and invented ways to entertain themselves in the evenings. They would go down from 9-11:00ish every night and take pictures with strangers in the elevators, or test-drive luggage carriers :) Some of the following pictures totally amuse me. And trust me, these are only a few of MANY photos taken!

Zak making friends with the ladies. He was quite popular.

Zak with the Bellman :)

Caleb "falling" down the stairs. hahaha. makes me laugh

Zak and more of his "lady friends"

Jonah chilling out at the pool. He was an awesome travelling companion. He's invited back anytime!

Random elevator pictures

The girlies before competition time!

Holy Hot Mama's!!! Yes, we just might be dorks, too.

Isabelle and her cute friend, Kamri, at dinner

The boys at dinner

There was a beach at the hotel. The boys were the only ones brave enough to actually get IN the water. It was a little "murky" for me.

Isabelle in her cute dress before the Gala.

Most of her team. Awesome end to an awesome dance year!!! "Big and Bad" #1!

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I love it britt, I am so glad that I have you to show me the ropes, because I am going to need it!