Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brandon Flowers (sigh)

On November 17 Chris and I went to the Brandon Flowers concert at the Depot in SLC.

So...setting aside all of those big, special days such as birthing children and whatever else you want to throw into that category...
this was seriously the most enjoyable evening of my life. I say that with total sincerity. A perfect, perfect night.

I absolutely looooove Brandon Flower's music.
I absolutely love loud music.
Combine those two things at a live show...I was just in Heaven.
Not to mention we were maybe 15 feet away from Brandon Flowers. He's a beautiful, talented man, no question about it.
Seriously, the thought of it now almost brings a tear to my eye.

Chris and I went to sushi before the show, laughed, teased, ate cookies (him) and hot chocolate (me), and thoroughly enjoyed eachothers company.

The only bad thing was that I forgot my blasted camera! ME! The woman who takes a million photos at every opportunity...I left my camera on my big night. So...these are stolen from a good friend who was also at the show. He was about the same distance away, just at a different angle. I was right smack in front and center.





















My favorite songs of the night?
Well, for sure "Playing with Fire" - my favorite, favorite BF song,
"Swallow it" because it was so well done,
and Kim Carnes "Bette Davis Eyes".

No comments: