Okay, this little daughter of mine just couldn't be any cuter. This was her first ever dance recital. I thought the odds of her actually dancing onstage were maybe 50/50. Before the show, I took her back stage to show her the little "X" on the ground where she would stand. She BURST into tears and at that point I changed the odds to close to zero percent.
Well, she sat out with us to watch the first half and we soon found her
asking to get up onstage. Hmmm? Odds back up to 50/50.
So, the big moment came and sure enough!! She danced! And seemed to truly enjoy herself! It was a darling little dance and caused many in the audience to giggle.
Ahhh, everything about this age is so much fun.




2 comments:
oh good gracious i love this!! so adorable!
How cute is she!
Post a Comment