I had to take pictures this morning to prove to Chris that, yes, I do actually fix Clara's hair in the morning. She generally rips out any bows, ribbons, and rubberbands (and consequently a large amount of hair) within 0.5 seconds of having her hair fixed. So, by the time Chris gets home she's usually looking like a darling, but scraggly, little girl.
Friday, October 10, 2008
How could you NOT love this girl?!
I had to take pictures this morning to prove to Chris that, yes, I do actually fix Clara's hair in the morning. She generally rips out any bows, ribbons, and rubberbands (and consequently a large amount of hair) within 0.5 seconds of having her hair fixed. So, by the time Chris gets home she's usually looking like a darling, but scraggly, little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You honestly have the CUTEST KIDS!
I will have to say she is adorable even without the hair all done. I hate when you waste time doing their hair just to have them take it out.
I know that you do her hair every day -- remember, you're the mother Rebecca never had! :)
After FINALLY having another girl, how could he not believe you do hair? Even I do hair now. Amazing, really.
Clara is SOOOOOOO cute.
Post a Comment