Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some flava




Ah, yes, I must be in a crazy mood to be doing a post about my secret like of selected hip-hop crap. Yes, It's on my ipod. Yes, there are times when I listen to it loud and proud. It takes me to my "happy place" when I'm cleaning or running or feeling otherwise FUNKY. Lucky for all of you, I switched my playlist to songs with some flava (as my friend Erika would say)! Go ahead, get your groove on!
And for those of you not feeling it, don't worry, the music will likely change with my next post. Who the heck knows when that will be, though.
Britt

4 comments:

Valeri said...

Where did you get that photo! He is HOT! :)

Madonna's "Music" is one of my all time favorite songs. And Chloe loves "Please Don't Stop the Music." I don't know how she learned the lyrics because we only hear it on the radio occasionally, but and I've heard her (while driving) in the backseat singing to herself, "please don't stop the music music music music...." - sometimes when the song isn't even playing! It's hilarious. Good tunes.

Erika said...

Thank you for helping start my morning off right. Now I will have an added spring (and possible booty shake) in my step today.
I too am a closet hip hop lover...me likey old school...Bust a Move, It takes Too...I can't help but stop what I'm doin and funk it out for a bit when I hear these songs.

Megs said...

This could be a deal breaker. I hate rap. Never in my life will i understand it at all.

I will say though that it does take me back. I could shake my booty when I needed too.

Lisa B. said...

Ahhh most of those songs are on my ipod-what exactly are you saying?