He seems to be a good little pet. The kids love him. I have not started daydreaming about backing over him the way I used to do with Chloe. That can only mean good things, right? Potty training is going fairly well. He's very gentle with Clara, who has absolutely NO fear of him and constantly rolls all over him and sits on his back. He's mellow and obedient and most days I'm glad to have him.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Introducing...
JUDE the dog





He seems to be a good little pet. The kids love him. I have not started daydreaming about backing over him the way I used to do with Chloe. That can only mean good things, right? Potty training is going fairly well. He's very gentle with Clara, who has absolutely NO fear of him and constantly rolls all over him and sits on his back. He's mellow and obedient and most days I'm glad to have him.
He seems to be a good little pet. The kids love him. I have not started daydreaming about backing over him the way I used to do with Chloe. That can only mean good things, right? Potty training is going fairly well. He's very gentle with Clara, who has absolutely NO fear of him and constantly rolls all over him and sits on his back. He's mellow and obedient and most days I'm glad to have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh, he is so cute!! What a fun addition to the family.
VEry cute dog.Good luck with the potty training.
Clara sure looks cozy with Jude the dog. Any relation to the Beatles song by chance?
That is a very cute dog. But I always liked Chloe too!!!!
Labs are great dogs for kids. Why didn't you tell me you wanted a new pet? Remember Lilly our Lab, she would have loved to come to your home and she is potty-trained!
I had no idea you wanted to back over Chloe. Jude is HUGE already though! What's up with giant dogs?
He is so cute!
Did you name him that just so you could yell "hey, Jude"?
They are so cute when they are little!
Post a Comment