
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the person I love more than anything! You are off the wall and that makes me laugh. You are sarcastic which I find amusing. You are a good man, honest and very trustworthy. Love you, Babe! Happy 32!

Chris as a baby

Stuck on the potty

Look how cute he was!

So wholesome...

Always loved football...

Sporting the flat-top

There are no words. Caleb insisted I add this saying, "This is the FUNNIEST picture of dad that I have ever seen. No, it's the funniest picture out of anyone that I've ever seen!"

Chris's butt...love it.

Chris tormenting my kitties. I love this picture. When I think of Chris, I think of the person in this picture. (look at Maizy's ears)

Ahh, true love!

7 comments:
Happy Happy Chris! He looks so much like Zach and I'm glad you posted the "rebellious" pics, and rear end shots, and wedding pose.
Hilarious!
Happy Birthday Chris! Love the one where you are stuck in the potty. It looks a lot like Abram. You still get stuck every now and again don't you? Have a great one!
Happy Birthday, Chris! You look so gorgeous in your wedding picture!
Was his birthday the 16th or 17th?
Chris, you old geezer! Hope you had a happy day. Wow, the hair... such a contrast from flat top to long hair rebellion.
I have no words for that picture of Chris, but thank you so much for sharing it with us. Tell Chris Happy Happy!!
Hey I need your email address. We have decided to go private. Thanks.
All right, I could have lived without the photo of my brother's butt, but I guess I've seen worse. :) Happy Birthday Christopher! Shall I get you a pink dress and have a tea party with you, for old time's sake?
Post a Comment