I think the kids had a blast trick-or-treating with their cousins!! Here the kids are in all their glory. I am sad to say that after this year the doggy costume (Abram) will be laid to rest. Every single boy in our family has been the dog, and a few of them twice! We certainly got our $20 out of it, eh? Poor Abram will never be anything cool or new. Not with all the Halloween hand-me-downs I've got stashed away.
Oh, how original of Caleb, right? Well, he thoroughly enjoyed trick-or-treating for nearly THREE hours with one of his best friends from school and his best friend cousin. He got home, ate two pieces of candy, and immediately threw up. It was his turn with the flu. I'd say he timed that pretty perfectly.
My princess wanted to try a witch this year. I guess that means she's growing up.
Jonah...yes, we've all seen this costume a time or two, too! I think Caleb has been our phantom for the past three years or something.
Eli finally grew into the skeleton costume. Last year we tried it and it was HUGE on him. THis boy LOOOVED trick-or-treating. He couldn't get enough! Chris brought all of the other kids home, but took Eli and Belle out on their own to keep ravaging the neighborhood.
Abram...the dog. Cute as ever.
Clara...this is what ISabelle was when she was Clara's age. EIGHT years ago, can you believe that?!
Clara and Lizzie eating candy off the floor
Clara

2 comments:
What a fun Halloween we had!
That doesn't even look like Isabelle one bit. Wierd how hair color can do that.
Post a Comment