Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny kids

In October, Jonah was pondering life as he often does and said in a thoughtful way, "Mom, I think I know what a boy witch is called. A Bitch."

Saturday we were at Target and passed a man wearing a Utah Utes shirt. I pointed it out to Abram and he said, "Uh-oh, Utah Utes...", then he leaned into Chris and whispered, "He must be a bad guy."

8 comments:

Sims Family said...

I Love it!!! Your kids will love reading these some day.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hilarious! I think Abram might think that the whole Evans family are bad people too. Don't you love the things they say?

Melanie Arkoudas said...

What cute kids! I love it when they start to think on their own. It is so fun to hear their logic. Miss you so much! Melanie

Megs said...

I understand now why your kids all keep telling me I am evil. JK

You will have to tell Abram that the Utes are awesome people.

Also tell Johan that it is not just boy witches it is just Men in general that are the "Bitch" word. JK

Em&Em said...

I laughed so hard! Cute.

Valeri said...

The first quote made me laugh outloud. Oh, the honesty of children... I love it!

Anonymous said...

Brain washing at such a young age.... (Go UTES!)

Camille said...

I love his vocabulary. Yes, I imagine that is what a male witch is. And I don't get the irony of the U of U comment... Aren't U of U fans bad guys? My parents always told me they were!