Every day when we get home from picking the kids up from school, Abram goes to the computer room and curls up around the warm heating vent He lays there and plays cars or talks to himself or just rolls back and forth Then quite often he falls fast asleep all toasty warm on the vent
Chad used to do that all the time...when he was twenty-two...and we were dating. He'd come over to my parents house and climb under the table where the vent was and fall asleep. Super cute...but not so much when you're an adult.
3 comments:
I used to love to do that too. I have happy memories of that from my childhood. We had great heating vents.
So sweet. I love the heat vent. I go and lay by it all the time. He must be totally awesome like me...JK
Chad used to do that all the time...when he was twenty-two...and we were dating. He'd come over to my parents house and climb under the table where the vent was and fall asleep. Super cute...but not so much when you're an adult.
Post a Comment