Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas coming...but for now: Clara and the cat!


Oh how she loves this kitty

Doesn't Rapunzel look thrilled to be a part of this love triangle?

One happy animal...look how she's pushing off of Chris. Chris has decided that my poor kitties only exist for the amusement of the children, and specifically Clara. They are good sports.

Christmas report coming soon!

4 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

I know this is a couple of posts late but you kitchen is beautiful! I love it! Your kids are so cute. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Camille said...

How did Harold get to your house?

I love the new photo at the top! And beautiful kid photos too!

Megs said...

My little sister use to bite our cat. She would come up with a mouth full of hair. YIKES! I love that Clara loves the kitty.

Em&Em said...

Oh how cute! It brings up memories of my cats when I was little I would dress them up and carry them everywhere.