Friday, December 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

Bah-Humbug



This is Christmas Eve with my cousins (and Wesley) and I was SO MAD that they wouldn't just GO HOME so we could get to bed. Dangit, Santa was on his way!

And a side-thought...take away those sweet bangs and don't I look like my little Eli?

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

The second I saw that picture I thought, her kids look just like her!!

Melanie Arkoudas said...

I can just see you as a little kid madder than hops about not being able to go to bed so santa could come. You look a lot like Caleb as well. Cute kid. I wish I had pictures of me when I was little. It would be fun to see just who looks like me since everyone says all my kids look like their father.

Camille said...

Those darn cousins!

Katie and the boys said...

Eli does look just like you. I thought Caleb looked exactly like Chris from the birthday photos of Chris. So cute. How did your party go? I bet you are so glad that it is over!

Kristi said...

I love your expression. I think I had the same striped shirt and would wear the yarn bows in my hair. I've always claimed Eli and Belle are your clones!

Em&Em said...

Isabelle looks so much like you. Oh soo cute!