Monday, January 19, 2009


So I am just aching to go on some sort of sunny vacation. My brain has been stuck in Hawaii for a few days now...I just want to be frolicking in an ocean somewhere. I dreamed about a cruise last night. Over the weekend we planned a fun family vacation for the summer. I'm telling you, sunny days can't get here soon enough. I am hoping to try every hike imaginable this summer and drag my kids along on all the mini-adventures I can think of. Anyone know some amazing and cheap, or even better...FREE, things to do in Utah? Any fabulous hikes? Let me know so I can let the ideas fester in my brain for the next six months. Feed into my spring fever :)

4 comments:

Megs said...

there is a fun hike at my cabin. If you dare go up there again. there is a lot of fun hikes up there.

Sims Family said...

My kids LOVE hiking at donut falls.

hmmmm. I think we are staying at our condo in park city in July. You could come up and stay with us for a night or 2 if your kids don't mind flooring it!

Piper D. said...

I don't know anything in Utah but you guys should come visit us!! It has been really nice & sunny here lately. It is crazy & we have to keep reminding ourselves it is January. I am sure we will get used to it soon & will freeze when we go to Utah. You guys are welcome anytime!!

Lisa B. said...

I love hiking and I know some great ones up mueler park canyon-IN YOUR BACK YARD. Call me and I will go with you anytime.