Thursday night practice at the studio from 7:30-9:15 (yes, on a school night)
This practice after her usual week of dance Monday 4-6:45 and Wednesday 4-8:45.
Friday Dance Clinics at the Salt Palace 4-10:00pm. I brought her dinner and she was as happy and as chipper as ever. She was having a fantastic time!
Saturday up early for her COMPETITION at 9:00am. More dance clinics from 2-10pm. WOW. That's a lot for one little girl. But, honestly, she is loving every second of this experience.
Doesn't she look so cute? She competed to the Beatles, "I want to hold your hand". It's a fast and very fabulous dance. In fact I learned this afternoon that it won some sort of award that makes it so we don't have to pay the entry fee when we go to Las Vegas! Hooray for making things cheaper!

4 comments:
She looks so grown up!
Just reading about this makes me miss dance a whole bunch. I'm sure she's a wonderful dancer and Camille is right - she does look so grown up!
That is a big weekend for a little girl! It is so awesome that she loves dance that much and she excels at it. She is such a cute girl!
Wow, sounds like lots of fun for her. It makes me excited to get my girls in dance & hope they like it!! I agree with Camille, she looks so grown up!!
Post a Comment