Family is Everything!
That is how I totally remember Zak and Caleb...little, itty-bitty guys.
That is how I remember them, too! So cute!
again, it doesn't seem like that long ago...
Love the University Village walls! Good memories!Tonya
Your kids are so cute! That is so awesome you are starting a preschool. You would be such a great teacher.I could see you soo doing that. I love the colors you chose. So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is how I totally remember Zak and Caleb...little, itty-bitty guys.
That is how I remember them, too! So cute!
again, it doesn't seem like that long ago...
Love the University Village walls! Good memories!
Tonya
Your kids are so cute! That is so awesome you are starting a preschool. You would be such a great teacher.I could see you soo doing that. I love the colors you chose. So cute!
Post a Comment