Family is Everything!
Hilarious! I have the EXACT picture of Jason from our Cabo trip 4 years ago!
THis reminded me of a certain Halloween party where most of my favorite friends looked like this. When can I come down so we can do that again? I am feeling a little Mexican right now!
I was going to say the exact same thing as Melanie. Can anyone say Halloween? I thought he looked like Indigo Montoya from Princess Bride.
That's my bro! I don't know, which is better? The sombrero or the underwear on his head?
El Guapo!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hilarious! I have the EXACT picture of Jason from our Cabo trip 4 years ago!
THis reminded me of a certain Halloween party where most of my favorite friends looked like this. When can I come down so we can do that again? I am feeling a little Mexican right now!
I was going to say the exact same thing as Melanie. Can anyone say Halloween? I thought he looked like Indigo Montoya from Princess Bride.
That's my bro! I don't know, which is better? The sombrero or the underwear on his head?
El Guapo!!!
Post a Comment