Have I ever mentioned that I love the 4th of July? Because, dangit, I do. We've kind of made it tradition to have our great friends, the William's and the Bouck's, over for a BBQ. The kids cruise around on bikes and play, play, play until we head off to Eaglewood fireworks. I'm telling you, this is the best place ever for fireworks. We sit right by a sandtrap, so the kids are completely occupied and happy while we wait for it to get dark. The show is very good too. This year the finale was lacking a bit, but times are tough, right? I will not complain. It was another awesome summer night with great friends! Happy 4th indeed!

Eli and Nick

Zac and Jonah

Clara and Lucy

Hailey and Abram

Isabelle, Whitney, and Baylee
3 comments:
I love the 4th also. We saw the fireworks going off at Eaglewood and we bot said I bet the Call's and Bouck's are having fun. It looked like a good show.
That was so much fun! You got some cute pics of the kids. We now need a couples date night.
Can we please come next year??? I love the fourth and Brett NEVER wants to go watch fireworks
Post a Comment