Saturday, July 18, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!


Isabelle at Nationals in Las Vegas

We had a blast in Las Vegas with Isabelle. She had a big dance competition and four days of conventions and classes. She was worn out by the end of each day, but we all had such a great time. Our week consisted of the following: awesome shows (Mystere and LOVE), lots of swimming, yummy restaurants, exploring the city and laughing at the crazy people who flock there, and some shopping.
I think I remembered something I have sadly forgotten: one-on-one time with your children is THE BEST! I rarely take the time to make sure my kids get that. I am so convinced we should be doing everything "as a family", that I forget how amazing their little personalities are one-on-one. This was a much needed reminder for me. It was so delightful to spend a week with Isabelle!
Enjoy the pictures!


Holy Huge statues!

With Mom

The Girlies

Oh Baby!

Riding the tram

What babes

We spent lots of time at the pool!

The city

The Bellagio water show

My hippie chick

At the Beatles' LOVE show...our favorite!!!

Everyone should see this show. We absolutely loved LOVE!

At our hotel, the Mirage

We walked clear down to the New York, NY. It was a LONG, hot walk

Look how cute we are!

Isabelle

Chris quite liked that green M&M

At the M&M movie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite- finally! Looks like a great time had by all. Viva Las Vegas!

Sims Family said...

You know, now that your blog is private, it doesn't automatically notify me when you update. And I thought you hadn't written anything in 2 months!! Wow!
Looks like a lot of fun, she is a VERY lucky girl. :)

Megs said...

I bet Isabelle loved to have both her parents all to herself. That looks like so much fun. Jeron and I need to do that with our kids. It would be a lot of fun.

We do need to get together. I am working now at nights so I feel crazy. I am so lazy during the days, it would be good for me to get out. What days work best for you?