Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 1

Day 1. Uno.

Recent Picture and 15 interesting facts:




Well, this is me today. How's that for recent?

Interesting facts...? Well, I'm pretty much an open book and I totally like to talk so those two things combined mean most people know everything about me. This is all old news :) And not-so-interesting.

1. I had my eyebrow pierced in high school. How awesome is that?

2. I could watch the movie "Top Gun" over and over again. Also love "Point Break". I'm a sucker for cute boys. Even cute 80's/90's boys.

3. I love the colors orange and yellow and truth-be-told, I miss my happy yellow house that everyone made fun of me for. And guess what? When I can afford to hire a painter, this house will too be yellow. For how can anyone be sad in a yellow house?

4. I love me some spicy, hot food. Jalapenos make most everything better.

5. I hate, hate, hate fingernail polish on my fingernails.

6. I adore the book "Gone With the Wind". My little Eli's middle name is "Rhett" after Rhett Butler :) Can you believe Chris agreed to that?

7. I love to make lists. Lists for goals. Lists for budgets. Lists for things-to-do. They make me feel organized and happy. Now ask how often I actually follow my lists :)

8. My kneecaps go out of socket and man, oh, man it hurts to put them back in.

9. I much prefer caramel to chocolate.

10. I am super touchy-feely. I love to be hugged and give hugs. Kisses are nice. Pats and squeezes and arms around the shoulders...all good things.

11. I've only been stung twice. Both by DEAD bees. How's that for crappy luck?

12. I am allergic to penicillin.

13. I have a birthmark on my head that looks like dirt. Many people in my life-time have tried licking their finger then wiping my head to get it off. Blasted thing is still there.

14. Some days, based on the amount of swearing I do in my head, I realize there is still some of the old Brittany left inside of me.

15. I only use homemade peppermint soap. It makes me so tingly and I love it.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Why don't we hang out more. spicy and touchy...my kind of girl.