Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Our perfect morning...

Drizzly and gray outside, family warm and cozy in jammies, late breakfast of delicious coffee cake and scrambled eggs that made the house smell tasty, Clara rolling around under the kitchen table nibbling on whatever yummy things can be found there, kids getting along and playing their favorite "Spiderman 3" together in the toy room (something like playing "house" with all of the guys and Barbie's that we own :)), Eli and Caleb snuggled up together playing old-school Nintendo, a little "David Cook" playing in the background...days like this are perfect! Who needs the sunshine?!

4 comments:

Megs said...

We slept in until 10:30, hung out and loved the gloomy weather. I am all about a movie and snuggling. Glad you had a good morning. Nothing is better then when the kids are happily playing together. LOVE IT!

Windy said...

I am glad to see your blog is back, I love seeing what the Call fam is up to. You life is always exciting.

Steph said...

Sounds like a perfect holiday to me! I love rainy days; so nice and cozy :)

Camille said...

Yes, days like that are perfect!