I'm so impressed with your working out schedule. You are so awesome the way you are sticking to this. Way to go! Send me some of that self discipline, k?
I envy you going to boot camp every morning. Doesn't it feel great knowing you have worked so hard and done so much before much of the world has even woke up?
3 comments:
I'm so impressed with your working out schedule. You are so awesome the way you are sticking to this. Way to go! Send me some of that self discipline, k?
I think I would absolutely despise ANY machine at 5am! But I'm so impressed that you're doing this; I'm sure it will be worth it!
I envy you going to boot camp every morning. Doesn't it feel great knowing you have worked so hard and done so much before much of the world has even woke up?
Post a Comment