Friday, April 24, 2009

New-do

So what do you do when you walk into the bathroom and find long, beautiful locks of hair laying by the potty?
And then when you say to your dear little boy, "Abram, did you cut your hair?" he just bursts into tears like he fears his life is over...
Well, I'll tell you what you do. Laugh, then discover just how short this new-do is and feel like crying just a bit. Aaah, well, it will grow back. I will not touch it and hope the top layer will cover it enough :)
And before you all look at these pictures, please know I didn't even confront my child in a mean or angry voice. In fact, I was calm and eerily pleasant with him. Maybe that's why he started to cry?
When I asked WHY on earth he chopped his hair he said, "I wanted to pretend I was somebody different for Halloween". Apparently, the mask and cape he was wearing during the kids fun game wasn't quite enough.


2 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Oh, that is just the saddest face! Sweet little Abram. Must be something in the air with boys cutting their hair.... :)

Wendy said...

That IS the saddest face! :) You're such a good mom to not get mad at him. What a cutie.