This wasn't even all of the kids who actually ended up in the hot tub...we were able to ultimately fit 11 kids happily inside :)
Everyone kept making a run for the snow, then flying back into the warm water.
Lizzie and Clara. Let's just say these girls have a love/hate relationship at this point in their lives. They fought about EVERYTHING. They stole baby dolls from eachother, bullied eachother when they thought nobody was looking, squealed and poked when the other one got too close...:) You get the idea. Little do they know they are bound to be best friends within a few years!
All of the Whiting and Call kids on our first night.
This was our "Arts and Crafts" day...the kids had a great time letting their imaginations run wild. Apparently, Clara ended up eating a few of the art supplies as I later found fun little trinkets in her diapers.
Caleb and Micah are the greatest of friends. They spent quite a bit of time playing basketball.
This is all of the kids after our "Talent Show/Arts and Crafts Night". Good times!
More Caleb and Micah...they also spent a lot of time in front of the Playstation.
Lizzie and Clara in the bath...NOT FIGHTING!
Dying Easter Eggs

2 comments:
I am glad you were able to go and do something fun. There really is nothing better then spending time with cousins. I use to love it as a kids and it is still one of my fav. things to do.
How fun! I'm glad you got away!
Post a Comment