Family is Everything!
Have you read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? I LOVED it! Everything else I've read lately has been mediocre. I will have to give this a try!
I just finished the 2 other books in this series. Keep reading! It just gets better...I LOVED these books!
I read this book for my book club a few months ago and really liked it, too. I need to get the others now.
The absolute best books I have read lately are in this series called Twilight. I don't know if you are familiar with it or not, there really aren't that many people that read them, but they are awesome!!!!!
Hunger Games was the best book i've read in a long time! Are you on Goodreads?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Have you read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? I LOVED it! Everything else I've read lately has been mediocre. I will have to give this a try!
I just finished the 2 other books in this series. Keep reading! It just gets better...I LOVED these books!
I read this book for my book club a few months ago and really liked it, too. I need to get the others now.
The absolute best books I have read lately are in this series called Twilight. I don't know if you are familiar with it or not, there really aren't that many people that read them, but they are awesome!!!!!
Hunger Games was the best book i've read in a long time! Are you on Goodreads?
Post a Comment