Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Abram



I adore this child with all of my heart. There's not much that makes me happier than this sweet face and the big, happy personality that goes along with it. Abram loves riding his bike, playing cars, watching Dora, and "nuggling". I love you, sweet Abram. Happy third birthday!!!






best friends

11 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Happy Happy Birthday Abram! He is so cute! It's hard to believe he's already 3; where does the time go??

Megs said...

Happy Birthday Abram...Did you know that my husbands birthday is today. How cool is that! Two awesome boys on the same day

Misty said...

All your kids are SO cute and Abram definatly fits the bill! I can't keep up - 3!?! Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!

Camille said...

SOOO cute! On the email not all of the photo showed up so I'm so glad I came to the blog to see the whole thing. Abram is such a cute, happy guy -- and he's going to be a dentist someday!

Piper D. said...

Happy Birthday Abram!!

Kristi said...

He's so cute! I feel he and Hailey will have a special bond with spending so much time together while we were pregnant.

Josh n Betsie said...

What cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet little Abram!

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Happy Birthday Big kid! Can't wait to see you in Montana!

Sarah said...

You truly have THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD!! Happy Birthday Adram!

Pat said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Abram (a bit belated)! I love your blog! All of the pictures are beautiful and it's so fun to read what you write!