Friday, June 13, 2008

I could totally have ten kids and love it!

We have been watching the Bouck children for the past few days (Kevin and Joy get home tomorrow afternoon) and it has been party central at our house. The kids have had a blast!!! I thought perhaps I would be in some serious need of "me" time after all of this, but I have enjoyed every second of having them. In fact, there have actually been eleven kids in the house because Jonah and Caleb have had friends sleepover, too. And I'm not going crazy! I'm not even feeling the tiniest bit grumpy or overwhelmed. Chris, on the other hand, couldn't believe the dinner chaos and escaped happily to a movie with a friend :) I said a little prayer tonight that I'd be more than happy to have my twins still. Sure, it may be a little tricky with all that vasectomy business, but I am always up for a challenge!


Lucy and Abram...they love eachother! (and don't they look like eachother?!)

Jonah slip-n-sliding

Nick

Eli, Abram, and Nick...superheroes!

Totally pooped after a long, fun day...watching a movie

Funny story: We took all the kids to Jonah's baseball games last night (he had two back-to-back). His team took second over-all so he got a cool trophy. Nick ran over, gasped, and said in the most EXCITED voice, "JONAH!! You won the PISTON CUP?!"

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow you're good. I'm impressed that you handled so many children so well. Not surprised, just impressed!

I bet Chris is DYING that you still wants twins!

Erika said...

You...are the superhero, I think.

Camille said...

There's always adoption... :)

Sims Family said...

I think I would have lost every nice bone in my body. You are amazing!

Steph said...

This doesn't surprise me at all! I'm sure I would have been feeling everything you weren't: crazy, grumpy, and overwhelmed.

Katie and the boys said...

How fun, you are amazing. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Valeri said...

I don't know if I could handle ten and eleven kids in my house, but then again I don't have the patience you do. I think it's awesome you can not only handle it, but love the company of tons of children and even the chaos that accompanies it. :)

Megs said...

I am glad that Jeron and Chris went to a movie. It gave me time to just chill. So thanks. I am glad that you had fun will all the kids. I am such a better Mom when my kids have other kids over. I am less ornery. You could handle 20 kids you are such a great Mommy!

Melanie Arkoudas said...

What a great time! I am so missing you and all your kids! Can't wait for you to come to Montana and there will be 15 kids!!! that will be great. You are still coming aren't you???

Windy said...

I don't know how you do it...and your house is clean too. You are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to know your plans for getting those twins here! :)