Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To the Fathers...



Dad, Happy Father's Day!! Oh, how I wish I knew you better and got to spend more time with you. I think of you often and love you very much.



Joe, what a good man you are. You are patient and silly and easy-to-talk-to and everything a great dad should be. Thank you for your example.



Christopher, thank you for being the incredible father you are. There is no question how much you love your children and they think the world of you. Happy Father's Day!!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Beautiful post! You and Lizzie are twins -- you have the same hairdo. :)

Valeri said...

Ah, so sweet! What a great tribute to 3 wonderful men!

Wendy said...

That was a wonderful tribute! I hope they all had a great Father's Day!

Katie and the boys said...

Is that you in the top picture? It looks a lot like Clara