Several people have been doing this...and I LOVE the old photos! So I, too, am going to start with "Flashback Friday". Of course, it is Sunday evening so I really shouldn't be doing a Friday post, but this is my blog and I can do what I want :) And I missed last Friday so I'm making up for that now!

Yes, this is a totally random picture, but it makes me laugh. Nobody was cooperating, kids were freaking out, and it was more amusing than anything. Life is like that sometimes, eh?
3 comments:
What a perfect photo to start off Flashback Friday with! I remember that day well.
That is so cute. BTW, your stories on your e-mail tonight had me CRACKING up! Especially Abrams wiener comment and your Spanish dream. I laughed out loud!
I love that picture. That is my life 95% of the time. CRAZY! That is a really cute idea to have flashback Friday.
Post a Comment