
So, we all know I pretty much hate sports, but it is so much fun seeing all of my boys so EXCITED and PASSIONATE about BYU football season! Chris said last night was like Christmas Eve for him...he couldn't wait :) Caleb woke up and went straight to the TV to watch "College Game Day" or whatever the show is. Forget cartoons! They are all wearing their BYU apparel and are thrilled about sitting in the 100 degree weather to watch the first game of the season! GO COUGARS!!!

5 comments:
In case any of you missed it UTAH won against Michigan. Go Utes!
How funny. We don't regularly watch a lot of football here, but James and the boys did watch the U of U game yesterday. Micah still favors BYU, though.
I love it. It really is so fun to see the boys get SOOO excited for the games. I love it because it frees up my afternoons. All the boys are involved with the game and I can just do what I want. It's pretty great. I would trade it all for a little girl though!
p.s. It was so nice of Chris and Zac to come by on Friday. You guys are awesome. Did you get your AC fixed?
Jason and Zac have been super excited as well. They have to wear blue, talk sports for a week, and then game day hits (and it starts all over again). Jason acts like it's Christmas Eve as well. Fun time of year (especially when they win:)
Post a Comment