Sunday, August 17, 2008

Joy in the Kitchen



My dearest friend is THE MOST FABULOUS COOK I know. I really, truly mean that and not just because she is a great friend. She is selling a cookbook with all of her yummiest recipes. Everything in it is wonderful...she has practiced lots on our family because she knows how we love to eat. You can order a cookbook at "www.joyinthekitchen.com" (I can't figure out how to do a direct link, sorry). Check it out! She was just on Good Things Utah making delicious whole wheat bread and she will be back in December doing a dessert. We love you AND your cooking, Joy!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I know I'll be getting one - Joy's cooking is awesome!

Camille said...

Yes, she makes the best cheesecake in the world. :) Do I have to have another major surgery to get more cheesecake?