
It is so hard to believe my Isabelle is NINE! WOW! She has grown to be such a talented little person. She absolutely loves to dance and has been doing it since she was three. She's incredible! I love watching all of her performances. She's also one of the most creative people I know. She's CONSTANTLY drawing, painting, making up poems, writing silly stories, etc. She makes these elaborate and totally amazing 3-D paper projects...she has no problem making any of her artistic visions come to life with some paper and a little bit (or a lot) of scotch tape. Isabelle is sweet and girly and loves all things pink, sparkly, and beautiful. She's also got flip side that is all sass and attitude. And as much as that drives me crazy in a heated moment, I also admire that personality trait. She's not one to get pushed around, that's for sure! Isabelle, I adore you. You are my best friend and a pure joy to be around. Happy birthday, Girlfriend!

Welcome to the world

Always been a Daddy's Girl!

Such a babe in those pleather pants

age 4

Kindergarten
Isabelle and Whitney...BEST FRIENDS!
Baptism

7 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful girl -- very appropriate music. And one of those photos soooo reminds me of Rebecca, and she wears that jumper all the time too. Happy Birthday Isabelle! You're becoming quite a lady.
She looks like Jennifer Aniston in the "age 4" picture. That's a compliment, by the way. :)
I can't believe she's 9 too! I have always loved that little girl and knew she was going to be my flower girl the first time I held her as a baby. To this day there's still something so special about her. She's growing into such a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday, Isabelle!
Happy Birthday, Isabelle! She is a beautiful girl and I cannot believe she is 9, either! I hope she had a wonderful day!
Happy birthday girl! I am so excited for you. Thanks for being such a great person.
Melanie
Happy Birthday Isabelle. i love the pictures from Montana.
Happy Birthday Isabelle!!! She is beautiful.
Love the red leather! Isabelle is so pretty and so talented - Happy (Belated) Birthday cutie!!!
Post a Comment