Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy FIRST Birthday, Clara!


Clara
This girl brings me so much happiness. She is a little bit feisty and a whole lot sweet...and I just can't get enough of her. I love how she laughs easily at silly noises and faces. She gets so excited at the sight of food. She is very aggressive when she wants something and you'd-better-believe she's going to get it! She will snuggle right into the side of your body if you're laying down. She's curious and playful and likes to tease. I adore this child with all of my heart. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!!

Beautiful Baby!

FINALLY some pink again!!!!

All Smiles!

There's nothing sweeter...

Sweet Girl

5 comments:

Sims Family said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! One of these days I need to meet this cutie!

Valeri said...

Has it already been a year? She is beautiful. Happy Birthday, Clara!

Misty said...

I honestly cannot believe it's been a whole year - my how the time flies! She so adorable, fitting in perfectly with the rest of the family. Happy Birthday, Clara!!!

Wendy said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Clara! What a cute, sweet girl she is!

Camille said...

I can tell she's already grown up a ton even since I last saw her! We'll see her again soon.