Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU brings families together!! At least the Call Family!

We have loved having family here this weekend!!! Here are some pics from tonight.


Little Cougarettes!
Lizzie, Gwen, Katalya, and Clara

Cousins...Gwen and Katalya

Grandma and Grandpa love these girls!

So do their daddies!

Too stinking cute...and she knows it!

After BYU spanked whatever team they were playing, we had our neighbor (who is quite the U of U fan) take a family picture of us all in our BYU getup.


This is all of us

Wow! Are there really THAT many grandkids?!

4 comments:

Megs said...

I had a hard time making through that post. Then I saw Clara's shirt and it explains it all "Y". I agree WHY?

Camille said...

What a fun weekend we had! Thanks for having us!

Sims Family said...

Whoa! That is a lot of grandkids! How fun. My only question is HOW on earth did you get Chris away from that football game?

Josh n Betsie said...

looks like a true call family with that many grandkids. Such cute girls too.