Seriously, do kids get any cuter than this? I love bringing out the fall clothes. What a babe. Most of all, I just love watching my little Clara toddle around the house now that she's decided walking is great fun.
And let's not forget ELI who wanted to get in on the "yippee, mom's taking pictures" action. He's pretty stinking cute, too.

10 comments:
BOTH of them are super-cute! And I'm so excited to get photos of both of the TODDLERS this weekend together! See you tonight!!!
Super cute kiddies. I know what you mean about fall clothes. There's just something about sweaters and hats that get me giddy. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy.
P.S. I can't believe how much Eli looks like Caleb (or at least how I remember Caleb looking). But, he also looks like Isabelle.
ALL of your children have ALWAYS been adorable and ALWAYS will be!
I can't believe how big Clara is, I swear she was just a newborn and now she is walking. You do have very, very cute kids. I tagged you so go to my blog and see what great fun you get to have.
Clara is getting so big. They grow up way too fast. They both are dang stinking cute!
By the way thank you for the nice compliment.
I have to agree with you your kids are darling! I can't believe Clara is walking time really is going way to fast.
Way cute kids!! Thanks for commenting on my blog. How does Jonah like first grade? Logan still talks about him all the time.
I can't believe how much your kids all look a like, yet so different! They are so cute! I love the fall, too! So much fun!
Look at Eli. He is totally posing. How funny is that. Your kids look cute. We love fall clothes as well.
your kids are very very cute.
Post a Comment