Yes, late like always. That's me. So this will be Flashback Saturday.
Since school just started, I'll post this picture of me on my first day of Kindergarten in Vernal, Utah. That's me! Age 5 or 6? Those bangs are something special!
I love 80's hair. I had several awesome(meaning terrible) hairdo's. This picture could totally be Jonah in a dress. I think I will play along with FF except I will try to post on Friday's! :)
7 comments:
Yes, those bangs are definitely something special! And so is the dress. Beautiful photo - what a step back in time!
You look JUST THE SAME in the face! Wow! So cute. Yes, love the bangs.
Hey That's crazy. Eric went to school in kindergaten Vernal, Which school?
That could be Eli with a wig. Oh my how cute is that.
Jonah with girl hair and a dress!
Love it! I agree it looks like Jonah. I always though Isabelle looked so much like you but not so much in that pic!
Great dress and bangs. You were a Vernal Hottie.
I love 80's hair. I had several awesome(meaning terrible) hairdo's. This picture could totally be Jonah in a dress. I think I will play along with FF except I will try to post on Friday's! :)
Post a Comment